Amino Acids Skin Patches :
Amino Acids Skin Patches - Amino Acids are often referred to as the building blocks of proteins, are compounds that play many critical roles in your body.
They're needed for vital processes like the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters. Some may also be taken in supplement form for a natural way to boost athletic performance or improve mood.
They’re categorized as essential, conditionally essential or nonessential depending on several factors.
What Are Essential Amino Acids?
Amino acids are organic compounds composed of nitrogen, carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, along with a variable side chain group. Your body needs 20 different amino acids to grow and function properly.
Though all 20 of these are important for your health, only nine amino acids are classified as essential.
Unlike nonessential amino acids, essential amino acids can’t be made by your body and must be obtained through your diet.
The best sources of essential amino acids are animal proteins like meat, eggs and poultry. When you eat protein, it’s broken down into amino acids, which are then used to help your body with various processes such as building muscle and regulating immune function.
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids : amino acids skin patches :
There are several nonessential amino acids that are classified as conditionally essential. These are considered to be essential only under specific circumstances such as illness or stress.
For example, although arginine is considered nonessential, your body can’t meet demands when fighting certain diseases. That’s why arginine must be supplemented through diet in order to meet your body’s needs in certain situations.
Essential Amino Acids :
• Lysine USP - Essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health - Helps collagen formation - reduces recurrence of HSV infection.
• Leucine USP - Leucine is an essential branched-chain amino acid important for hemoglobin formation. Leucine is one of nine essential amino acids in humans (provided by food), Leucine is important for protein synthesis and many metabolic functions.
• Phenylalanine USP - Normal Function. The PAH gene provides instructions for making an enzyme called phenylalanine hydroxylase. This enzyme is responsible for the first step in processing phenylalanine, which is a building block of proteins (an amino acid) obtained through the diet.
• Valine USP - Valine is a branched-chain essential amino acid that has stimulant activity. It promotes muscle growth and tissue repair. It is a precursor in the penicillin biosynthetic pathway. Valine works with the other two BCAAs, isoleucine and leucine, to promote normal growth, repair tissues, regulate blood sugar, and provide the body with energy. Valine helps stimulate the central nervous system, and is needed for proper mental functioning.
• Isoleucine USP - Isoleucine is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA). There are three branched-chain amino acids in the body, isoleucine, valine, and leucine, and all of them help promote muscle recovery after exercise. Isoleucine is actually broken down for energy within the muscle tissue.
• Methionine USP - One of the major roles of methionine in the body is that it can be used to produce other important molecules. It is involved in the production of cysteine, the other sulfur-containing amino acid used to build proteins in the body.
• Threonine USP - Essential amino acids, such as threonine, are those that are not synthesized in the body so they must be taken in through the diet. Threonine enhances the production of antibodies. It is an important constituent of many body proteins and neurotransmitters and is necessary for the formation of glycine and serine.
• Tryptophan USP - Tryptophan, unlike 5-HTP, is an essential amino acid, which the body also uses to create proteins, vitamins (niacin), and enzymes. Tryptophan can be readily converted to 5-HTP as needed, but 5-HTP, on the other hand, cannot replace Tryptophan.
• Tyrosine USP - Tyrosine is a popular dietary supplement used to improve alertness, attention and focus. It produces important brain chemicals that help nerve cells communicate and may even regulate mood. Despite these benefits, supplementing with tyrosine can have side effects and interact with medications.
Herbal Ingredients : Each skin patch contains : Equivalent of :
Amino Acids Skin Patches -
Essential Amino Acids :
Isoleucine (I), Leucine (L), Lysine (K), Methionine (M), Phenylalanine (F), Threonine (T), Tryptophan (W), Valine (V), Tyrosine (Y).
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids :
Arginine (R), Cysteine (C), Glutamine (Q), Glycine (G), Proline (P).
Non-Essential Amino Acids :
Alanine (A), Aspartic acid (D), Asparagine (N), Glutamic acid (E), Serine (S), Selenocysteine (U), Pyrrolysine* (O).
Leucine - seaweed, pumpkin, pea protein, sesame seeds, watercress, turnip greens, soy, sunflower seeds.
Isoleucine - rye, soy, cashews, oats, beans, brown rice, cabbage, spinach, pumpkin seeds.
Lysine - beans, watercress, spirulina, parsley, soy protein, cashews, lentils, chickpeas.
Methionine - sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, oats, seaweed, beans, legumes, cacao.
Phenylalanine - spirulina, seaweed, pumpkin, beans, rice, avocado, almonds.
Threonine - watercress, hemp seeds, soybeans, sesame seeds.
Tryptophan - oat bran, seaweed, spinach, watercress, soybeans.
Valine - spinach, legumes, broccoli, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, soy.
Source : Wikipedia
Amino acids are organic compounds containing amine (-NH2) and carboxyl (-COOH) functional groups, along with a side chain (R group) specific to each amino acid. The key elements of an amino acid are carbon (C), hydrogen (H), oxygen (O), and nitrogen (N), although other elements are found in the side chains of certain amino acids. About 500 naturally occurring amino acids are known (though only 20 appear in the genetic code) and can be classified in many ways. They can be classified according to the core structural functional groups' locations as alpha- (α-), beta- (β-), gamma- (γ-) or delta- (δ-) amino acids; other categories relate to polarity, pH level, and side chain group type (aliphatic, acyclic, aromatic, containing hydroxyl or sulfur, etc.). In the form of proteins, amino acid residues form the second-largest component (water is the largest) of human muscles and other tissues. Beyond their role as residues in proteins, amino acids participate in a number of processes such as neurotransmitter transport and biosynthesis. In biochemistry, amino acids having both the amine and the carboxylic acid groups attached to the first (alpha-) carbon atom have particular importance. They are known as 2-, alpha-, or α-amino acids (generic formula H2NCHRCOOH in most cases, where R is an organic substituent known as a "side chain"); often the term "amino acid" is used to refer specifically to these. They include the 22 proteinogenic ("protein-building") amino acids, which combine into peptide chains ("polypeptides") to form the building-blocks of a vast array of proteins. These are all L-stereoisomers ("left-handed" isomers), although a few D-amino acids ("right-handed") occur in bacterial envelopes, as a neuromodulator (D-serine), and in some antibiotics.
♥ Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
• The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
• Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
• Attach one skin patch and wear for 7 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets 2. The sheets are in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 4 patches per packet = 30 days supply.
• They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
• All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
• All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
• The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
• Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
• All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
• Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
• Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 7 days.
• Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
• The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 7 day period (distribution rate of 7 days for each individual skin patch).
• You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
• Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
• All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
• Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
• All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
• Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
♥ Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
• For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge : amino acids skin patches
Complimentary Medicines Australia :
amino acids skin patches