A Topical Skin Patch is a Adhesive Skin Patch
- All of our transdermal patches last 3 days on the skin at full potency, then they become less potent over the next 2 days, so they can be worn for 5 days…(we recommend that a patch be worn for 3 to 4 days).
- Our patch material is – Medical Grade hypoallergenic adhesive. Each ingredient is made into an individual mother tincture, and then they are mixed in the correct homeopathic dilutions and potencies and made into one remedy – which is then infused into the Medical-grade patch material. Homeopathic dilutions can vary in the range of 1X dilution (strong, our patches), – to many 100X dilutions (weak).
- Skin Patches Online reserves all legal rights. Skin Patches Online reserves the ‘right of refusal of sale to any persons’.
- No refunds once the skin patches sterile sealed packet has been opened…eg. buy, open, try.
- Message to all startups, medical researchers, resellers, and investors : Apologies, we do not offer any re-selling programs / white label / blank label manufacturing processes. Thank-you for your kind request. Our skin patches are unique and cannot be copied.
Free Australia Post Shipping to Your Home. Australia Wide, and World Wide Free Shipping Available.
- Illness ‘symptoms’ are the body telling you that something is out of balance.
- Our HCG Topical Skin Patch types help conditions like excess weight, stored fluid deposits, stress, chronic fatigue, lack of Vitamins, Minerals, Iron, Calcium, etc.
- We help the body, to help it to right itself, and get rid of toxic waste.
- The whole idea is to get to the cause of the problem and alleviate that – letting go of stress, taking in more nutrients, detoxing and losing excess weight and fluid can enable the body to help, and heal itself – as nature intended.
- You should always keep seeking your Doctors medical advice.
The main components to a topical transdermal skin patch are :
• Liner – Protects the skin patches during storage. The liner is removed prior to use.
• Ingredient – Ingredient solution in direct contact with release liner.
• Adhesive – Serves to adhere the components of the skin patches together along with adhering the skin patches to the skin.
• Membrane – Controls the release of the Herbs from the reservoir and multi-layer patches.
• Backing – Protects the skin patch from the outer environment.
• Permeation Enhancer – These are permeation promoters for Herbal ingredients, which increase delivery of the ingredients.
• Matrix Filler – Provides bulk to the matrix, and some act as matrix stiffening agents.