Collagen Skin Patches :
Collagen Skin Patches – Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in your body. It is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin and muscles. Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bones.
Collagen is a major component of your skin. It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles.
Collagen supplementation has been shown to reduce inflammation and stimulate collagen synthesis in the body. This may help promote pain relief for people with joint disorders such as osteoarthritis.
Extra collagen supplementation may help reduce the risk of bone disorders such as osteoporosis. They have the potential to help increase BMD and lower levels of proteins in the blood that stimulate bone breakdown.
Collagen increases muscle growth and strength in people with age related muscle mass loss. Taking collagen supplements may help reduce the risk factors associated with heart conditions such as atherosclerosis.
Herbal Active Ingredients : Each patch contains equivalent of :
Collagen Skin Patches –
• Cynergy TK (keratin from sheep wool)
• Phytessence Wakame (japanese seaweed)
• Nanobelle CoEnzyme Q10
• Manuka Honey
• Eucalyptus Oil
• Omega 3
• Vitamins A, B, C, D, E.
• H Shou Wu (Chinese Knotweed)
• Horsetail Herb
• Gyno Stemma (The Immortal)
• Mangosteen (Queen of the Jungle)
• Biotin (Vitamin B7 / Vitamin H) – Fenugreek Herb
Source : Wikipedia
Collagen /ˈkɒlədʒɪn/ is the main structural protein in the extracellular space in the various connective tissues in the body. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most abundant protein in mammals, making 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen consists of amino acids wound together to form triple-helices of elongated fibrils. It is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments, and skin. Depending upon the degree of mineralization, collagen tissues may be rigid (bone), compliant (tendon), or have a gradient from rigid to compliant (cartilage). It is also abundant in corneas, blood vessels, the gut, intervertebral discs, and the dentin in teeth. In muscle tissue, it serves as a major component of the endomysium. Collagen constitutes one to two percent of muscle tissue and accounts for 6% of the weight of strong, tendinous, muscles. The fibroblast is the most common cell that creates collagen. Gelatin, which is used in food and industry, is collagen that has been irreversibly hydrolyzed. Collagen has many medical uses in treating complications of the bones and skin.
♥ Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch – that’s how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
• The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
• Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
• Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
• They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
• All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
• All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your “Mojo” back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
• The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one’s heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one’s mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
• Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
• All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
• Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive – so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
• Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
• Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
• The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
• You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
• Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
• All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
• Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
• All our skin patch types contain no alcohol – so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
• Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
♥ Get your “Mojo” back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
• For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
Complimentary Medicines Australia :
collagen skin patches
To learn more about collagen powder benefits please visit Cognitune Smarter Health.