Iron Skin Patches :
Iron Skin Patches - In a nut shell Iron provides oxygen to muscles, supports metabolism, is necessary for growth, development, normal cellular functioning, and synthesis of some hormones and connective tissue.
You can feel run down, depressed or look anemic if you are deficient in Iron. When the body is unable to get enough oxygen to the cells and tissues the body feels weak and fatigued.
Other symptoms may include headaches, dizziness, and light-headedness, cold hands and feet, inflammation or soreness of the tongue, brittle nails, chest pain, fast heartbeat or shortness of breath.
Anemia (pale skin) is related to a problem with the hemoglobin cell that carries oxygen throughout the body and is a result of nutritional deficiency; anemia can also destroy or lose healthy red blood cells.
It is important to see a doctor for a blood test to see if you are deficient in Iron.
Herbal Ingredients : Each patch contains equivalent of :
Iron Skin Patches -
Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) – Iron is an essential component of haemoglobin, an erythrocyte protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues.
Vitamin B12 (or Cobalamin) – is the largest and most complex vitamin currently known to man. A slight deficiency of vitamin B-12 can lead to anemia, fatigue, mania, and depression, while a long term deficiency can cause permanent damage to the brain and central nervous system.
Folinic acid (folate) Vit.B9 – is required for numerous body functions including DNA synthesis and repair, cell division, and cell growth. A deficiency of folate may lead to anemia in adults.
Vitamin C – helps with absorption of iron.
Chlorophyll – Chlorophyll is almost an exact match of the red blood cells or haemoglobin in the human body. With such a unique composition, chlorophyll can serve as a substitute for red blood cells until the body is able to replenish the healthy red blood cell count.
Nettle - Also known as stinging nettle, this herb is very high in iron. However, what makes it even more valuable is the presence of vitamins A (retinol), B group, C (ascorbic acid), and K, all of which improve iron absorption in the body.
Parsley - Parsley, a popular green herb native to the Mediterranean region, is excellent for helping with anemia. This is because it contains animpressive concentration of iron.
Dandelion - There are two potential causes of iron-deficiency : either you are not eating enough iron-rich foods or your body is not absorbing it properly. In any case, dandelion has you covered. Its leaves not only contain high levels of iron, but they also enhance the body's ability to absorb this important mineral.
Legumes - soybeans, red kidney beans and are rich in iron, folate and vitamin C, which are necessary for the synthesis of haemoglobin.
Also Included - Cumin, Turmeric, Thyme, Oregano, Basil, Fennel, Black Pepper, Cloves, Ginger, Chickpeas, Coriander and Spearmint.
Source : Wikipedia
Iron deficiency, or sideropaenia, is the state in which a body lacks enough iron to supply its needs. Iron is present in all cells in the human body and has several vital functions, such as carrying oxygen to the tissues from the lungs as a key component of the hemoglobin protein, acting as a transport medium for electrons within the cells in the form of cytochromes, and facilitating oxygen enzyme reactions in various tissues. Too little iron can interfere with these vital functions and lead to morbidity and death. Total body iron averages approximately 3.8 g in men and 2.3 g in women. In blood plasma, iron is carried tightly bound to the protein transferrin. There are several mechanisms that control human iron metabolism and safeguard against iron deficiency. The main regulatory mechanism is situated in the gastrointestinal tract. When loss of iron is not sufficiently compensated by intake of iron from the diet, a state of iron deficiency develops over time. When this state is uncorrected, it leads to iron-deficiency anemia. Before anemia occurs, the medical condition of iron deficiency without anemia is called latent iron deficiency (LID) or iron-deficient erythropoiesis (IDE). Untreated iron deficiency can lead to iron-deficiency anemia, a common type of anemia. Anemia is a condition characterized by inadequate red blood cells (erythrocytes) or hemoglobin. When the body lacks sufficient amounts of iron, production of the protein hemoglobin is reduced. Hemoglobin binds to oxygen, enabling red blood cells to supply oxygenated blood throughout the body. Children, pre-menopausal women (women of child-bearing age) and people with poor diet are most susceptible to the disease. Most cases of iron-deficiency anemia are mild, but if not treated it can cause problems like fast or irregular heartbeat, complications during pregnancy, and delayed growth in infants and children that could impact their cognitive development and their behavior.
♥ Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
• The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
• Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
• Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
• They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
• All of our iron skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
• All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
• The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
• Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
• All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
• Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
• Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
• Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
• The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
• You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
• Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
• All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
• Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
• All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
• Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
♥ Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
• For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
Complimentary Medicines Australia :http://www.cmaustralia.org.au/