HCG Diet Skin Patches
The benefits of gender pay equity
HCG Diet Skin Patches. Gender pay equity makes good business sense. The benefits to your business of gender pay equity can include:
- achieving fairness and respect in the workplace
- creating a motivated, happy and productive workforce
- becoming an employer of choice
- attracting and retaining the best and brightest staff
- improving staff retention and thereby reducing turnover costs
- fulfilling a business’ legal obligations
- inspiring consumer confidence
- preventing negative public relations issues arising from legal proceedings or allegations of gender pay inequity
- avoiding a costly discrimination complaint
- attracting government contracting opportunities.
Pay equity means equal pay for work of equal or comparable value, regardless of gender.
The gender pay gap is the difference between women’s and men’s average weekly full-time equivalent earnings, expressed as a percentage of men’s earnings. It is a measure of women’s overall position in the paid workforce and does not compare like roles.
The future of the workplace stands to benefit from advances in technology. Technology can remove barriers to labour force participation, increase access to flexible working arrangements, enable workers to transition to new jobs or sector of employment, allow time for more complex tasks, and increase productivity and innovation.
But the intersection of gender and technology also highlights workplace inequities. The under-representation of women in the education, jobs, and sectors that produce technology influences technology design and function.
This can impact how society interacts with technology, entrench gender bias, and exacerbate existing workplace inequity.
HCG Diet Skin Patch